Executive Assistant / NHS / Interim / £13.11 per hourAre you looking for an opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant within in the health care industry?Then look no further because this opportunity would be perfect for you!
You will be assisting the HR director
and working in a challenging but opportunity filled working environment
where every piece of work you do feels rewarding and meaningful.
This opportunity is based in Melbourn
and you will be joining a really supportive team
who value their colleagues to the highest degree.Role Details
- Interim (8 weeks with potential for a permanent role after this period)
- £13.11 per hour
- Hybrid Working (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
- To complete various administrative duties and providing support to the HR Director.
- Ensure all communication is effective under high pressure situations and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Organising the HR director's daily responsibilities efficiently.
- Processing Purchase Invoices on a regular basis.
- Handling a high volume of telephone calls daily including being the first point of contact any key stakeholders.
- To organise any meetings on a weekly/monthly This includes Directorate meetings.
- The ability to take notes during meetings to ensure all key information is recorded.
- Dealing with complex data making sure the data is recorded accurately within various spreadsheets.
If you have what it takes to thrive in this opportunity then don't hesitate and apply now as the NHS is looking to fill this role as soon as possible.I look forward to seeing you application!
- Must be Immediately Available.
- Relevant secretarial experience at a director level and/or degree level qualifications.
- Great organisational skills.
- A good attention to detail.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.