Teacher of History
Position: History Teacher
Salary: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Start date: February half-term
A Secondary school located in Darlington area are seeking a History Teacher for KS3/4. The successful Teacher will be creative, interactive and enthusiastic, and you will ensure all students are inclusive of classroom activity. You will have History teaching experience, and you will have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills. You will join a successful school, with a skillful and resourceful team who dedicate their time to ensuring students have the opportunity to reach their maximum potential. You will be part of a solid History department, with supportive Teachers who work productively as a close-knit team. You will be confident in teaching students of all learning abilities, and you will plan and prepare engaging lessons to ensure all students are inclusive of classroom activity.
- Teaching History across KS3/KS4
- Joining a supportive and enthuastic department with an excellent track record of results
- Supporting pupils with additional needs such as SEN or learning difficulties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Have the ability to work productively and cooperatively as part of a school team
- Be committed to a long-term, full time teaching role
- Provide you with weekly competitive pay, which ties in line with the main pay scale
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant, who will help you through the registration process
- Give you full access to our career enhancing CPD academy
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role click the apply now link to submit your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.