Digital Marketing Executive - Peterborough £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
CloudScope are looking for an Digital Marketing Executive for a growing agency based in Peterborough that puts real conversations with their customers at the heart of everything they do. Delivering high-quality digital services across the region they have won multiple awards in recognition of their innovative way of working.
You will use your prior experience to manage and grow an impressive portfolio of clients, setting targets and developing growth strategies to ensure the achievement of objectives.Responsibilities
- Ensure that client performance is at an optimal level to achieve all outlined KPIs.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content strategy
- Optimise website and social content, write new web content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Ensure all outlined roadmaps & strategies are followed and provide recommendations if required
- Support ongoing client retainers to ensure both protection and growth
- Highlight, identify, and recommend key results-driven growth opportunities
- Review and flag potential issues at the earliest point in a client's campaign lifecycle
- Share best practices and solutions with other internal departments
- Launch and optimise PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management/client review
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- E-Commerce experience is beneficial
- Experience conducting SEM audits and providing strategic recommendations with the team's collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and web audit/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic etc.)
- Knowledge of SEM best practices: trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project coordination/management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEM strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
- Training and support
- Flexibility when you really need it
- On-site activities available such as table tennis & video games
- Workplace pension optional.