Are you a Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistant? Are you experienced in the field of supporting learning and development with pupils who have learning difficulties? Are you motivated by a challenge? Encouraged by pupil growth and development? And the type of person who can develop a positive and productive relationship with the pupil and Teacher? If so keep reading!
Our client is a one and a half form entry primary school located in the heart of Fleetwood. This school is beautiful, the building is a combination of original grounds and modern features. They have large classrooms, multiple play grounds for each key stage and modern facilities for teaching and learning. Within this beautiful building you will find a welcoming, bright and focused learning environment with additional learning spaces such as an ICT suite, Nurture spaces and a well equipped Technology room. Our client is committed to providing all pupils with teaching and support of the highest possible quality, within a safe and welcoming environment.
Currently this primary requires qualified early years practitioners to support across Reception and Year 1. Ideally you will have an understanding of Special Educational Needs and the composure needed to provide a calm and positive learning environment. This school is looking for some one animated, fun, responsible and who can show intuitive.
Roles at this school vary, they are currently in need of two support staff on a full time and part time basis.
Please email or submit your CV for your interest or more information. Responsibilities
- Preparation of resources and activities for whole class and 1:1 support.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSAs and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Monitor and track the development of the pupil In question and support personal development and confidence.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- Have experience with SEN or knowledge learning difficulties.
- TA qualified.
- Local parking.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from an exciting network of Primary Schools.
- Access to free CPD.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Kara via email to discuss opportunities.