FTSE listed housebuilder based in central London is seeking a 5-7 year PQE finance professional to lead a team of five and have day-to-day responsibility for the Group FP&A function, acting as the 'face of finance' within the company, providing insightful and timely reporting and analysis for the Exec and the various regional entities, to drive performance.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A and with daily exposure to the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for providing robust and timely financial planning and analysis to the business. The company is experiencing strong growth across the UK and can offer and challenging and rewarding career path. In this role you will play a key part in the future growth and strategy of the business.
- Day to day management and direction of the FP&A team (5 staff), responsible for delivering weekly and monthly performance reporting. Reviewing and challenging proposals/ business cases
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the Group 5-year corporate plan and budget and group performance forecasts
- Prepare performance reporting, budget and strategy papers for the Executive Committee and Main Board
- Lead the preparation of the quarterly trading statements and FP&A aspects of half-year and year-end reporting and supporting the Managing Director Corporate Affairs with the preparation of stakeholder presentations at reporting periods
- Lead ad-hoc projects, including detailed financial modelling, improving the FP&A processes and systems
- ACA Qualified with relevant degree and strong academic background
- Relevant experience in FP&A or as a Finance Business Partner
- PLC experience preferred
- Strong motivator and manager
- Credibility operating and interacting with senior people
- Strong strategic mindset, able to tell the story behind the numbers
- Ready to step up to 'Head of' within 18 months