Commercial Finance Manager - SaaS startup Remote first, London office when required £60/70k + options
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and energetic Commercial Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding, VC backed B2B cyber security startup who have raised a strong opening funding round from Tier UK & International investors.
The newly created role of Commercial Finance Manager will ultimately have responsibility for running the day-to-day finance function, working closely with and having direct mentorship from an ambitious, up & coming CFO.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and submission of monthly reporting packs to board and VC investors
- Ownership of the budgeting/forecasting/long range planning process
- Business partnering internally with Global Heads of Commercial/Sales/Product/Marketing/IT
- Analyse KPI & SaaS metrics, generating insights to support business decision making
- Liaising with outsourced accountants who cover statutory reporting and filings as well as bookkeeping
- Take the lead on systems implementations, likely including NetSuite (ERP) and SaaSOptics (billing)
We are keen to speak with the following profiles:
- Qualified accountants with relevant PQE within a high growth tech environment
- Exposure to systems implementations is advantageous however non-essential. Experience with automation tools is essential
- Naturally strong IT skills, commercial acumen and an exceptional ability to communicate on a financial and non-financial level
Please get in touch if you fit this profile and are interested in taking a seriously cool start up into the next phase of their growth.