IT Security Analyst (Splunk) - 3-month contract inside IR35, £250 per day. Flexible hybrid working setup - Liverpool based organisation.
I am seeking an IT Security Analyst/SOC Engineer to join a large-scale organisation in Liverpool on a contract basis. The contract initially for 3 months but could extend.
I am specifically looking for skills in the following areas:
- Defining, Creating and Tuning Splunk Security Alerts
- Writing playbooks for Security technicians to follow to investigate and resolve identified alerts
- Network Intrusion Monitoring/Investigation (Suricata and Zeek)
- Microsoft/Linux security skills
- Experience with other technical security tools
This role will give you the opportunity to work with market leading tools and within a dynamic security team. You will have direct input into the operations of the security team and interact with the wider IT Services teams.Please do apply today for immediate consideration and further details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.