Senior SEO Executive
Central London - flexible working
Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
We are working with an exciting luxury marketplace who are looking to hire a Senior SEO Executive into their team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual who is looking to take on more responsibility and has aspirations of becoming an SEO Manager.
- Execute and enhance organic search strategies to achieve traffic and sales targets
- Collaborate with the Head of Performance marketing and external SEO agency partner
- Be an advocate for SEO, directing internal stakeholders in the business on SEO recommendations
- Implement on-site optimisation activity across the brands website and content platform
- Implement local SEO campaigns
- Perform regular technical site audits and make recommendations
- Develop, implement and optimise on-site content, working with other areas of the business such as Marketing and Ecommerce
- Identify market trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure the websites are optimised correctly
- Identify opportunities for the website through detailed analysis of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement)
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites
The successful applicant will:
- Good understanding and experience of all pillars of SEO
- Track record of delivery growth/efficiency within SEO
- High level of competence in analysing data in order to monitor website performance and make recommendations.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
My client offers a salary of up to £30,000, based on experience, with prosperous company benefits such as, healthcare, early finish Fridays, flexitime policies, social events, and discounts. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. Nobody is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.