An opportunity has arisen for a Childcare Practitioner to work with a very busy business based in the Gornalwood area of Dudley.
There are both full and part-time opportunities available between the hours of 07:00-18:15, Monday-Friday. As a Childcare Practitioner, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a Childcare Practitioner who has the following skills and experiences:
- Working with children aged 0-5 in a childcare setting.
- Working in a fast paced learning environment.
- Supporting children through routine & stimulated activities.
- Contributing to each child's learning development.
- Working in Dudley's first curiosity approach certified nursery.
- Must hold full & relevant childcare qualification level 2.
- Must have sound knowledge of EYFS & safeguarding.
- Having an understanding & knowledge about what children currently are into.
- Not being afraid to be silly & having lots of fun!
All positions are subject to DBS clearance, two satisfactory references and right to work checks.
To apply for this role as Childcare Practitioner, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.