Level 3 Operational Apprenticeships Salary:
£12,594-£13,905 per annumStart dates:
August & September 2022 Love Apprenticeships, love learning, love every drop!We're looking for a splash of potential. Don't worry if you don't think you have it -we're good at spotting it!
Anglian Water... we're?much?more than water and poo!? We're a company?with over?5,000 employees and providing water and water recycling services to?over?6 million customers across the East of England. We are looking for?the next generation of?passionate?people?who are ready to?kickstart their career?and?fulfil their potential through a Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity.
An apprenticeship with us is your chance to gain valuable work experience, achieve a fantastic qualification, all whilst getting paid for it! We're looking for technicians, engineers, electricians, and lots more.
If you're interested in a practical/hands on career that involves using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths daily, we'd love to hear from you. What's in it for you?
What 2 year Apprenticeship opportunities are there in Bedford, Letchworth, Northampton & Milton Keynes?
- A nationally recognised apprenticeship from a 2 year or 4 year programme
- Valuable practical skills?as well as guidance and support from the Anglian Water team
- A full-time job at the end of your apprenticeship
- Fully?expensed?accommodation?close to the?training centre?
- Access tools,?uniform, and PPE??
- 23?days?annual leave - rising with length of service (plus the option to buy & sell leave)?
- Competitive pension scheme
- Personal private health care
What 4 year Apprenticeship opportunities are in Bedford, Letchworth, Northampton & Milton Keynes?
- Network Technician Apprentice covering Bedfordshire/Milton Keynes/Buckingham
- Network Technician Apprentice covering Northamptonshire/St Neots/Huntingdon/Godmanchester
- Treatment Apprentice covering Letchworth/Bedford/Luton/Stevenage/Hitchin area
- Water Recycling Network Apprentice covering Bedford/Milton Keynes/Northampton area
- Treatment Apprentice covering Bedford area
- Water Technician (Restoration) Apprentice covering Milton Keynes/Northampton area
- Asset Technician Apprentice covering Bedford/Milton Keynes/Biggleswade
- Workshop Apprentice based in Milton Keynes
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprentice covering Milton Keynes/Biggleswade
To find out what these opportunities involve visit https://early-careers/apprentices/ to find out more! What ?do you need to be an Anglian Water Apprentice?
- Maths & English GCSE (grade A-C or 9-4) OR;
- Predicted Maths & English GCSE (grade A-C or 9-4) OR;
- Proof of enrolment onto Level 2 Maths & English Functional Skills
- An enthusiastic nature?
- A willingness to learn?
- A passion for hands on work
- A commitment to gaining your qualification through a combination of study based and on the job learning
- Team spirit
- An appreciation of compliance to Health & Safety
As well as the above, you'll need a full UK driving license?(or be working towards gaining one?from your 17th?Birthday), along with living within a 30 minute radius of the advertised area, or within the circumference of the area the Apprentice will cover. Closing date:
Sunday 13th February 2021 Assessment Centres:
A decision will be made if our assessment centres are virtual or face to face based on the latest government guidance at the time. Here at Anglian we live by our values of Doing the Right Thing by keeping our customers and colleagues safe. If assessment centres are face to face Anglian Water can provide financial support with travel expenses.