Our mission is simple... to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Programme Support Coordinator to cover an existing workload within a major police force. This is a remote working role with occasional travel to Southwark, London.
This is an interim position for an initial 3-6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.Role Purpose:
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- Provide support and Project Management (PM) guidance to Project Sponsors and Project Teams for MOPAC's priority Programmes, including the Police and Crime Plan (PCP) Delivery Programme and the MOPAC Change Programme, helping to achieve (and evidence) the mayor's vision to 'make London a safer city for all'.
- PSOs also play an essential role in supporting MOPAC's Programme and Project Management (PPM) Lead in servicing the Programme Management Boards, ensuring that MOPAC's Projects are evidence-based, managed through a staged process and performance is accurately reported and 'return to green' plans are in place for projects that are off-target.
- The candidate will be within a small team who are working on 5-6 projects at a time. They will be required to provide the team support to ensure that the projects are on track and that the deliverables are met.
- A recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Proven experience with Project Start-up, Design, Resource and Procure, Implementation / Delivery, Transition and Close.
- Previous PMO experience.
- Experience of working as part of a project team (project delivery).
- Public sector experience (with police desirable).
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business Analysis Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Candidate will need to provide their own laptop and will be given access to the systems via CITRX.
This role offers a competitive salary of £260 per day Umbrella / £202.70 per day PAYE
and you'll be working via REED
who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.Any offers would be subject to police vetting and right to work checks.
Please apply now and join us in loving Mondays!