Temporary Finance Officer - East London
Our client is a charity supporting people affected by brain injury. Working across London boroughs they offer specialist support and services for over 200 survivors, family, friends and carers in the local area each week.
You will play a key role within the small team including the day to day tasks as well as helping to meet the quarterly and annual deadlines and ensuring that the integrity of the financial systems and processes are maintained to a high standard.
Immediate start | Office based with possible hybrid working | £13.19ph | 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)8.30am to 4.30pm | On going temporary position
Benefits: Boost Benefits - Wide range of benefits available, annual leave accrual, bank holidays off + more!
Duties of the role:
- Manage petty cash, member accounts, kitchen till and other floats
- Update and maintain accurate invoicing records
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are completed according to policy & procedures
- Raise and issue all invoices on Sage Line 50
- Import Purchase Ledger invoices to Sage Line 50 from Daybook
- Input supplier and staff expense payments on Unity Trust internet banking
- Review Aged Debtors and collection of overdue debts
- Handling day to day financial queries from internal staff, members and external organisations
- Managing the daily bank requirement. This includes making payments on Unity and entering of all payments/receipts on Sage and bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliation/entering credit card purchases onto Sage
- Preparing cash flow statements for review by the Finance Manager
- Monthly payroll analysis including sage payroll journals
- Preparation of Quarterly Management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Accurate monitoring and recording of restricted income and expenditure
- Maintaining the integrity of financial data on Sage Line 50 including backups and liaising with sage support to resolve operating issues
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.