Kickstart Application is a government approved Gateway working with multiple small and medium sized businesses to offer high quality work opportunities to young people aged 16 to 24.Registrations Assistant -
A career in recruitment is one that will challenge, engage and satisfy any hard working and determined individual. At Quality Teaching Staff, as a destination employer, we are looking for a Registrations Assistant who embodies our spirit by working at a great company, with great career prospects, alongside great people. QTS offer the pathway to build a successful career in recruitment and support all employee journeys helping them grow from trainees into managers of the future.
We are looking for an individual (any background or qualifications will be considered) to join us as a Registrations Assistant in our Nelson office and give back to the Education community, through the resourcing and recruiting of quality teachers and support staff with the aim of raising educational attainment.
This is a 6 Month Contract with the potential of going into a permanant contract.This role involves:
Registrations Assistant -
- Working as a team to register teachers and navigate them on to the App
- Learning how to use the new portal and APP
- Liaising with candidates daily
- Observe Interviews and give feedback
- Updating the portal/App with candidate details
- Contribute to the wider team and help support group performance
- Flexible working
- Help promote the company
What you will need to show?
Registrations Assistant Rewards:
- Strong communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Money motivated
- Goal orientated
- Hardworking, punctual and have a positive attitude
- A team player who wants to further their career
- Team incentives - early finishes, paid team meals
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Additional bonuses for performance;
- Regular incentives and prizes
- Discounted gym membership
We always welcome a broad range of skills, personal attributes and potential, rather than experience. We have a number of outstanding consultants, with no previous experience in recruitment, however, their determination, charisma and desire to do well have meant they have been very successful.
Quality Teaching Staff is an equal opportunities employer.