Account Manager Location: Oxford/London/Leeds/RemoteSalary: £30,000-£37,000The Compan y:
With their specialist communications expertise, industry knowledge and contact networks, our client is the leading global public relations and communications consultancy for the shipping, marine, energy and offshore industries.The Role:
A PR Week Top 150 consultancy, our client is continuously expanding its team of motivated, intelligent, and dynamic communications professionals. Our client is looking for an ambitious account manager to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to global portfolio of clients.
The role offers training and career progression with international travel and secondments, an excellent benefits package and a hybrid working style with a minimum 8 days per month in either Oxford, London, or Leeds office.Role Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least three-four years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
- To manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
- A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
- Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding their specialist industries
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar, and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media.
- Account management experience within an agency environment
- Keen commercial awareness
- A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
- Some event management experience, either stand alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities after two years' service
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Finder's fee of £1,500 for new employees
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year's fee for new business introductions)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Rewards and perks including discounts at national chains, access to health apps and wellness support.