A global Healthcare Marketing Agency are seeking a talented Account Manager, a permanent role with highly flexible hybrid working options.
As the Account manager you will be the primary point of contact for clients liaising with the strategic, creative, and conversion teams to align tactics to strategy and will be key in preparing proposals, schedules, and cost estimates for projects.Required Experience
- Experience working for a brand or in a client servicing role at an agency, dealing with high-profile clients, managing expectations, and identifying issues that require escalation.
- Passion for digital marketing, an understanding of search and social campaigns.
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to independently manage multiple projects to an extremely high standard, in a fast-paced environment, while always maintaining an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and build relationships and trust with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
As the Account manager you will have previous client-facing account management or senior account executive experience in marketing, design or digital agencies. Experience using Teamwork or similar project management systems (e.g. Asana, Monday, ClickUp) is useful.
Ideally you will be degree educated and you may have an advantage with one of the following:
This is a modern run company with fantastic company culture and company values with a high performing team who provide first rate training and support, please apply now.
- Statistics or operational research
- Communication and media studies
- Business or management