Group Finance Manager
6 month interim/FTC
An opportunity has risen to join a rapidly growing client on a 6 Month FTC basis as a Group Finance Manager.
This role will cover:
- Management responsibility for the central group finance team (working closely with the finance operations teams).
- Your team will be responsible for:
- Running the full month-end close process. The accountants in your team are responsible for managing their own entities which covers: full month end, reconciliations and variance analysis of their business units; including well-rounded duties including preparing VAT, pulling together tax computation
- You will prepare detailed monthly commentaries to present to the Group FC & Group FD - including typical Year on year analysis / KPI / general performance across the group entities etc) - we are looking for candidates who will be driven to really get underneath the figures and be committed to finding whys behind any anomalies
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and ability to work with other key stakeholders in finance is key (FP&A Manager, Finance Ops Manager etc)
- Managing audit queries and ad hoc requests from FD
They are a fast-paced, high growth business and they are looking for a candidate who is ambitious, hard-working and is committed to providing quality work meeting deadlines.
Key experience we are looking for:
- Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong communicator / team manager
For more information please contact Megan Hughes on //