Our client is a family owned third generation business who have a rich history within their sector. Due to the success of the business they are looking for a Marketing Manager who will oversee traditional marketing, brand management, digital marketing and drive marketing strategies for the business.
They are an award winning supplier within their marketplace and invest significantly into new product development and innovation. They have a brand new office within easy reach from Chesterfield and Sheffield and have a turnover of around £15m.Responsibilities:
Your duties will include planning, implementing and monitoring digital campaigns across the chosen channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, ecommerce and social media management as well as having a desire to oversee more traditional marketing avenues as well.
- Monitoring marketing inboxes and social media inboxes and responding to social media enquiries and comments
- Scheduling content and writing captions for brand social media accounts
- Managing social media ads across the brand social media accounts - setting target audience, demographics and budgets and monitoring insights from campaigns
- Managing social media influencers and PR partners
- Managing press activity, writing and distributing press releases for the business and associated brands
- Managing and updating websites
- Creating landing pages for digital campaigns
- Writing product copy and descriptions and writing blogs for various brand blogs
- Updating trade website with new products and images
- Email marketing and communications - communicating with trade contacts, advertising to databases
- Creating product content - planning and coordinating product photoshoot and videos with graphic design team
- Managing print advertising across major
- Managing digital advertising including banners and site take overs
- Assisting the sales team with marketing assets and sales assets - Adding new product photos & videos to marketing hub, product launch presentations, new product presentations
- Planning and coordination of marketing collateral with graphic design team - brochures, flyers, business cards, vouchers, stickers
- Events management - coordinating and attending key trade and consumer events
- Reporting and insights - presenting sales data, digital activity and campaign results to management through email communications and professional presentations
- Monitoring brand online presence - social media, reviews, external blogs and articles
- Managing workload and 3 monthly schedule for graphic designer/videographer
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years' experience working in a marketing manager or digital marketing executive position within a B2C & B2B organisation
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms & best practices
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly creative yet commercial
- It would be particularly interesting if you can point to taking a business on a growth journey and experience of driving lead gen, sales funnels.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary guide between £35-45k dependent on experience
- Candidates may be considered above this level if exceptional
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North West, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.