Visionable is a fast-growing health-tech company on a mission: to help global healthcare teams to redesign how they work together to deliver care.
Working in a fast-paced environment with a small group of dedicated and talented individuals, you will have a chance to make a real difference in an organisation that values team member input and firmly believes that work should be challenging and fun.About The Role
We have two Product Manager opportunities available supporting two different market areas, the first for Urgent and Emergency and the other in Rehabilitation and Recovery.
As a Product Manager day to day you will work under the leadership of our Senior Product Managers and be responsible for a defined portfolio of solutions aligned to the care pathway. You will own and manage the entire product lifecycle for your product area; developing and delivering solutions and services from market and customer insights to underpin business growth. You will be a strong collaborator, with proven experience of working with Development, Sales & Operational teams to ensure that we build engaging market propositions with profitable products that meet the needs of both healthcare professionals and patients.
You will work as part of the Product Team alongside Product Owners, UX Designers and Product Marketing, and will spend a large amount of your time market facing, meeting and co-creating with users and supporting the senior product manager with the wider market proposition.
This role reports to the Senior Product Manager. The location is UK based with regular visits to our London and Kent offices as well as customer and partner sites throughout the UK required. International travel may occasionally be required.
Be accountable for the end-to-end product development, lifecycle management and product performance for your portfolio of responsibility:
- Be market-led - Gather market research & customer feedback and perform analysis. Acquiring data and knowledge about the market and competitors and pro-actively engaging with customers, sales, support, and other channels to understand opportunities and challenges to inform your evolving product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Product development - Develop differentiated value propositions that address market needs; from robust requirements definition, work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely, quality roadmap delivery in line with commercial and operational objectives
- Ensure Product Performance. Manage in-life performance to ensure commercial and operational success through the evolution of the product, making prioritisation calls to balance roadmap and opportunity-led demands
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert for your product through proactive engagement and communication with internal and external stakeholders. Evangelise to the market and our sales teams and ensure our operational teams have what they need to ensure excellent product and service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Own and maintain of all product artefacts; plans, roadmaps, guides etc. - working with Product Marketing on go to market messaging and launch activities
- Work hand-in-glove with a product owner, who you will manage in order to take your product plan, roadmap and specification through to detailed requirements and designs which are in turn then built with development teams in an agile manner.
As Senior Product Manager you will also be:
- Market-facing and commercially astute, build compelling Product Plans that you can successfully manage through the entire product lifecycle and be comfortable presenting to C-Level
- Be an exceptional collaborator and communicator, demonstrating thought leadership in your domain and be recognised for doing so through market events and customer networks
- Bring industry expertise and leadership and thrive in being an active contributor and influencer in the continual improvement of the product function
- Able to demonstrate leadership experience and live the values of the business.
- A demonstrable track record of creating successful, high quality products and services. International launch experience is a bonus.
- Market-focused, problem-solving mindset and a passion for innovation and turning customer needs into differentiated propositions
- Understanding of the healthcare market, the competitive landscape and associated products and services
- Knowledge and expertise with communication and collaboration products
- Commercial acumen and demonstrable product performance management of financial targets and KPI's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A real teamwork ethos and strong collaboration and matrix-management experience
- Substantial experience in Product Management
- Software product management experience beneficial
- Degree level or equivalent education
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Career development