HomeServe is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Acquisition team.
The team currently have a hybrid approach to working location, this can be mostly from home with the requirement to travel into our Walsall office for team meetings etc.The salary for this role is up to £50,000 + £5,500 cash/car allowance, 10% bonus & private medical cover.
The Acquisition Marketing Team is responsible for the development and optimisation of the annual (and multi-year) strategic marketing and activity plan. Underpinned by Customer and market insights; prior performance analysis and audience led propositions, the team has overall accountability to ensure that marketing activities will deliver business outcomes (commercial and Customer). The Senior Marketing Manager will;
- Build the optimal marketing and activity plan to achieve a category's annual budget
- Set the direction for your area of responsibility, driving continual improvement and optimisation to support the overall category growth plans
- Use prior performance, analysis and insight/ to build Customer led, cross channel (Direct and/ or Digital) plans - supported by promotions, campaigns and contact strategies to deliver commercial objectives
- Support the 'head of' in the development of the overall category plan, feeding in the area specific plan you are responsible for and identifying growth opportunities, using analysis and insight
- Own the 'budget' for your specified area, ensuring all activity is briefed on time and is completed within budget - feeding in forecast changes to the Insight, Planning & Analysis team where needed
- Produce world class insight led briefs to the Marketing Communications on commercial objectives and campaign requirements. Ensure that creative executions meet brief requirements
- Define test & learn (champion/challenger) based activity to continually protect and improve marketing response rates - working across new propositions, pricing, data and contact strategies - ensure learning is embedded in future activity
- Produce presentations, lead meetings and support Head of and Directors with marketing strategy development
- Own relationships/ be the marketing interface with wider business stakeholders - including Product, Pricing and Partnerships/ Partners
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:Essential:
- Thorough knowledge of best practice marketing and strong multi-channel marketing planning - driven by marketing and Customer insights
- Outstanding stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in building out marketing plans and strategies to deliver commercial objectives
- Highly numerate, comfortable with spreadsheets, calculations and ROI modelling
- Proven Customer and commercial focus - proven to deliver results
- Ability to set the pace and raise performance standards in delivery of agreed plans and strategies - can engage and drive multi department teams
- Experience of developing direct and digital marketing activity
- Solid influencer with good negotiating skills
- Ability to meet tight timescales, change direction and operate as part of a team
- Experience of marketing strategy development.
- Experience of marketing in a Financial Services company.
- IDM/CIM/Professional Diploma
- Expert knowledge of campaign and product economics.
- Detailed up to date knowledge of all legislation relating to financial promotions and codes of practice (ICOBS 3 - Insurance Code of Business Sourcebook 3 [Distance Marketing])
- Knowledge and working understanding of the key digital acquisition channels including PPC, SEO, Aggregators, cash back, email and Display and the ability to optimise and grow our reach, presence, traffic and sales volume