Job Position: Account Manager -
Salary: 28k-40k (dependant on experience)
Location: Remote (ideally a bi-weekly/monthly visit to London/Kent)
SV Marketing is a boutique digital marketing company growing at a rapid rate. Working with multiple e-commerce brands across the UK and USA. As a company, we are strategically positioned not just to be another agency but become a digital partner to the brands we work with. Unlike most agencies, our model means we only work with 50 brands at one given time (as well as our own e-commerce brands) meaning we spend more time on the account and more time with each brand.
A Little More About SV
At SV we know exactly who we are. The good and the bad ;). Company culture is a huge priority to us and with the recent pandemic, it has become even more important! For example, once trained and settled within SV there is no need to be in the office 5 days a week or even in the country. We believe that people work the best when they're the happiest. If that means taking a one-month workation to experience a different city then so be it!
What Our Team Members Say
"I love that everyone gets to work together, no matter your role the owners work closely with you day to day, its amazing to get the exposure we do" - Phil - Analyst
"The culture is great I really feel part of the team and there's no messing around you know exactly where you stand and get treated like adults" Emily - Account Exec
"The exposure to market trends, clients and their businesses is great. It allows me to learn so much about business as well as marketing" Tyler - Account Manager
About The Role
We are looking for the next rockstar to join our media buying team.
You will be working as an Account Manager which holds the responsibility of strategising with clients, developing alongside our different department's multi-platform marketing campaigns.
As an Account Manager, your main focus will be to completely oversee and manage all aspects of clients' paid advertising on Facebook and Google. This means you will be included at every step of campaign development, the role will involve working closely with the Strategists/Analysts to develop future strategy, Copywriters to craft seductive ad copy and our creative team to design landing pages and images. It will be you and your execs (yes this role comes with your own exec) responsibility to ensure campaigns are running smoothly and getting optimal results.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main activities for this role are as follows:
- Executing strategic marketing plans to drive awareness and sales for Facebook lead activity
- Collaborating across different departments (copywriting, analytics and creative) to ensure congruency between campaigns and deadlines are met
- Working with clients and other departments on the client life cycle to improve conversion
- Dealing directly with the client to ensure everything is taking care of and representing the company
Qualifications and Skills
The following skills are required for this role:
- Experience in paid media of budgets over £20k a month
- Experience in Facebook Ads
- Google Ads Experience
- Digital marketing experience within E-commerce
- Good team leadership and delegation
- Passionate about online marketing and the power of digital marketing
- Great organisational skills
- A sense of humour - SV is known for it's fun/quirky attitude
- Attitude and work ethic is a must Intuition and the ability to be proactive rather than reactive
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent