DescriptionAbout Gousto and the Product team
We are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner! Gousto is one of the UK's largest recipe box companies - in 2020 we tripled revenue, became profitable and reached unicorn status. We are a data company that loves food, with a tech team of 250+ (and growing) people.
Our 30-person Product team (and growing!) is embedded in different tribes and squads, each solving different customer problems (find out more here). We collaborate with our cross-functional team from discovery to delivery, validating our learnings every step of the way with customers.About The Role
At Gousto, consumer-facing PMs work as part of a Product Trio with an Engineering Lead and Designer with a wider team of 6+ developers.
We currently have one open Senior PM role at Gousto!
Menu navigation. As we scale to 1,000s of recipes, we will need to invest in the user experience of our menu to help people navigate this increased choice. Currently, we are working on opportunities like intent-based tools such as filters or sort and enhancing the choosing experience with personalised categories.What You'll Do
- Create a product strategy for your domain, all the way from long-term vision to short-term opportunity identification
- Drive product discovery by conducting research activities, structuring problem spaces and validating hypotheses
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qual and quant methods
- Collaborate with engineers to facilitate high-quality delivery at a fast pace
- Define & evaluate success metrics for your decisions
- Coach other PMs to evolve their skills and behaviours
- Evolve wider Tribe product processes and contribute to best-practice learning across our DP function
- You are passionate about best-practice product discovery and delivery. You are always learning and improving your product skills
- You are proactive in challenging yourself and your team to do their best. You do not wait for others to tell you what to do.
- You thrive when presented with complex and ambiguous problems
- You love collaborating with others to leverage everyone's skillsets
What's In It For You
- 4+ years of product management experience, working with a 4+ dev engineering team with dedicated Design
- Experience conducting data-informed and customer-centric discovery processes. We validate problems, not just solutions
- Experience shipping lean experiments, learning and iterating
- Experience coaching others to become better PMs, Engineering Leads etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Highly passionate product culture. We are all working to become the best product team in the UK. We use 121s, PDPs, weekly learning sessions, and a dedicated Product 10% to constantly develop and learn from each other.
- High autonomy. We expect PMs to fully own their domains. As long as you hit KPIs within your team, you can define your own roadmaps fully
- Fast-paced working. With great engineers and lean thinking, we experiment and build quickly. This improves feedback loops so you can develop great product experience fast!
- Highly engaged customers. Our customers love us and are incredibly willing to share and engage in user testing and surveys. This makes gathering effective insight to support your decisions easy.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto. We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).