LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.Job Description
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
The Marketing Solutions business at LinkedIn enables marketers to connect with the largest community of affluent, influential professionals. We offer a wide range of solutions including advertising, research, and custom media executions, all built on our unique assets: unparalleled data, a conversational platform, and the world's largest network of professionals. This has led to our rapid growth and provides an exciting career opportunity in a transformational business.
The vision of LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions (LMS) business is to create economic growth for every organization worldwide by helping marketers reach, engage and convert their audiences at scale. The business is currently growing at 50%+ year-over-year, is one of LinkedIn's key corporate priorities, and has ambitious growth plans for the years ahead. There has never been a more exciting time to work in LMS.
We are looking for an inspirational and results-oriented marketing leader who will be responsible for Vertical Marketing for our LMS business in EMEA-LATAM. Acting as a player/coach, this individual will grow and lead an exceptional and high performing team of regional vertical marketing professionals whilst also being responsible for the creation and execution of an integrated marketing strategy to drive regional demand, adoption and revenue from current and prospective customers across key verticals, such as Government, Manufacturing, Education and high-consideration B2C.
Reporting to the Director of EMEA-LATAM LMS Enterprise Marketing, this role is a key partner to the Global Marketing, EMEA-LATAM Marketing, Sales and cross-functional teams as it aims to expand the reach of subject matter expertise throughout the organisation. The successful candidate will support their team to build and lead single vertical go-to-market plans that addresses the common needs of marketers across Tech, Financial and Professional services, whilst also responsible for identification, development, enablement and evangelisation of our proposition into other key verticals.
The successful candidate will be passionate about career coaching and will be dedicated to growing the careers of their team, and lead by example LinkedIn's values and culture, with a dedication to diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity.Responsibilities
Invest in Team & Talent:
- Lead and inspire a team of 2 senior vertical marketers: invest in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards, and empower them to create impact internally and for their clients through regular team engagement.
- Provide data-driven, open, honest and constructive, as well as fast feedback when it comes to skill gaps and training, and execute effective performance management.
- Ensure that our vertical marketing strategy is aligned with that of the broader team/ business and inspire your team to deliver against it.
- Lead your team with an agile mindset, focused on problem-solving through creative solutions, and support them to thrive in a fast-paced environment where growth and change are the only constants.
- Anticipate team hiring needs by regularly engaging with top, passive & diverse talent to ensure hiring pipeline and ensure speedy hiring when needs arise.
Marketing Strategy, Operational Excellence & Drive Results:
- Active core member of the Global Vertical Marketing team, helping to influence the overall vision and strategy of our vertical marketing within LMS
- Identify, solution design, build the overall EMEA-LATAM vertical marketing strategy and lead execution of key cross-marketing initiatives in partnership with Sales and other x-functional partners.
- Support team to prioritize and implement elements of their vertical GTM plan based on a Global/Hybrid/Local framework and sub-vertical revenue opportunities.
- Where relevant, own key relationships with Sales, Sales Ops, Product, Insights, Marketing, Sales Readiness, and other stakeholders to support and influence the teams' cross-functional work.
- Identify, implement and track the Key Performance Indicators to drive the focus of your team to deliver customer value and revenue growth. Provide regular business updates to management on team, business, and customer performance and accurately forecast your revenue.
- Be an expert of the components and best practices of LinkedIn Products, LinkedIn workflows, systems, and execution.
- Ensure your team thinks "client-first", relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and customer understanding of the LinkedIn platform.
- Do more with less and think globally to achieve collective goals.
Cross-Vertical Marketing Lead:
- Responsible for the creation and execution of a multi-year integrated marketing strategy to drive demand, adoption and revenue from current and prospective customers in prioritised verticals such as Manufacturing, EDU or high-consideration B2C.
- Understand business priorities and strategies, solution offerings, and existing value propositions and how they strategically relate with selected vertical issues and top account needs
- Take a data driven approach to effectively prioritise levels of marketing resourcing and investment by vertical for long-term business revenue goals
- Build and execute integrated multi channel and marketing GTMs including:
- Leverage global content/research and create content based on regional needs where appropriate.
- Act as regional evangelist for our specific value prop and point of view across multiple channels, like marketing and industry events, LinkedIn-owned events, PR, blog posts, webcasts and for a few of our most strategic accounts - Executive Briefings, Quarterly Business Reviews
- Enable Sales to learn and be educated on prioritised vertical markets, offerings, and the key issues and challenges facing these clients.
- Drive scalable communication and education to Sales on content, research and marketing initiatives relevant to their audiences; providing the tools and resources to speak confidently about these efforts with their clients
- Serve as vertical marketing liaison to prioritised vertical's Enterprise Sales & SMB/Mid-Market Sales leads to socialize, adopt and employ initiatives for maximum impact
Vertical Marketing Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Leverage market trends, research, internal resources and product information to tell stories to clients and prospects that present LinkedIn as a B2B thought leader and marketing platform of choice for prioritised verticals.
- Build, own and demonstrate creative and best-in-class execution of multi-channel marketing GTMs including digital, content creation, research development, events, PR, account engagement, case studies.
- Collaborate and integrate vertical GTMs into broader Account Based Marketing efforts in partnership with the regional Enterprise, Content and ABM Marketing teams
- Help regional marketing team be better informed on what content is coming, where to find it and whether it should be localised via content planning and curation
- Partner with EMEA-LATAM Product Marketing to drive the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions value story for prioritised vertical audiences
Demonstrate LinkedIn Culture & Values
- Understand and be able to articulate the overall business objectives of LinkedIn and its value proposition to the advertising community.
- Consistently lead by example through our LinkedIn values and culture, creating awareness for team members through collective interactions.
- Build a culture of inclusion and belonging for your team and those around you.
- 5+ years of formal people leadership experience
- 7+ years of experience in industry marketing roles within B2B or marketing sector
Additional InformationGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- Demonstrated ability to 'own the agenda' through excellent stakeholder management and influencing capabilities.
- Proven experience building, coaching and running successful marketing teams.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with and drive cross-functional team collaboration and alignment to achieve shared objectives (product, marketing, sales, creative, planning, etc.)
- Experience of working within sales environment with knowledge of sales processes and contributing to pipeline building or deal close is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, innovate, and navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- A high degree of analytical acumen and demonstrated ability to project and assess the commercial impact of current and proposed marketing programmes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to frame insights and communicate effectively to C-level audience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of account based marketing (ABM), the integration of online and offline marketing tactics, digital and content marketing
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.