We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to work within the FMCG Food space.
£40,000-£44,000 + 12.5% Annual Bonus + Benefits
You will work alongside the Sales & Marketing Director in the development of key categories and brands. Working closely with the Sales team you will develop strategies to increase listings, distribution, unit ROS and brand visibility to deliver sales & profit targets.
You will you have a passion for world foods and take ownership and accountability for the following key categories and exciting well-known brands within World Foods, Store Cupboard
This is and office-based role (1 day WFH) located in Northolt with ad hoc requirements to attend events, meetings with customers and suppliers.
- You will manage a varied brand portfolio and take responsibility for the marketing mix, category insights, packaging design and customer communication.
- Manage trade and consumer execution to improve the categories and brands performance and ensure the effectiveness of all agreed investment spend.
- Help develop growth strategies for your portfolio, develop strong relationships with brand owners and report regularly on performance.
- The role is a hybrid role, a combination or marketing/trade marketing and is both very commercial and operational, suiting someone who gets a buzz from the numbers, commercial detail and the operational as well as strategic.
- You will be a strong team player who enjoys working cross functionally with other teams (especially Sales, Purchasing & Finance).
- You will demonstrate current and in-depth knowledge of the market, competitors and brand performance (internal and external)
- Ownership for the agreed Branded Marketing Budget c£150k (excluding promotional investment on the core brands)
- Responsible for developing (with the support of the NPD Manager) the innovation plan for own brands, aligned to category and brand strategy objectives.
- Support the development and delivery of the agreed NPD projects to market, including the commercialisation of innovation launches and creation of customer sell presentations.
- Ensure the wider business understands brand values and the impact of our marketing campaigns through regular internal communication and company briefings to update on brand and competitor performance.
- Instill supplier confidence and develop strong relationships, with comprehensive marketing investment proposals.
- Professional qualification in marketing
- High level of commercial understanding/previous experience of managing brand P&Ls
- Demonstrable experience of using Category Insight to create and unlock commercial gains
- Experience of creating strong and impactful brand presentations
- Direct knowledge and experience of Grocery customers
- Understanding of the wider market and broad channel experience ie Discounters
- Ability to manage complex and varied product portfolios
- Team player with a positive can do attitude, pro active and self motivated approach
Please get in touch to chat through.