LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.Job Description
The Marketing Solutions business at LinkedIn enables marketers to connect with the largest community of affluent, influential professionals. We offer a wide range of solutions including advertising, research, and custom media executions, all built on our unique assets: unparalleled data, a conversational platform, and the world's largest network of professionals. This has led to our rapid growth and provides an exciting career opportunity in a transformational business.
The vision of LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions (LMS) business is to create economic growth for every organization worldwide by helping marketers reach, engage and convert their audiences at scale. The business is currently growing at 50%+ year-over-year, is one of LinkedIn's key corporate priorities, and has ambitious growth plans for the years ahead. There has never been a more exciting time to work in LMS.Job Description
We are looking for an inspirational and results-oriented marketing leader who will be responsible for Enterprise Marketing for our LMS business across key EMEA markets. This individual will grow and lead an exceptional, high performing and geographical distributed team of senior marketing professionals across France, United Kingdom and Germany with holistic responsibility for:
- Field (Enterprise) marketing
- Event marketing
- Agency marketing
- Account-based marketing
- Executive engagement
Reporting to the Director of EMEA-LATAM Marketing, the Group Marketing Manager will partner closely with marketing colleagues across EMEA and LATAM and beyond to help shape our regional go to market (GTM) strategy that leverages local/regional/global frameworks, develops key marketing programmes that drive customer value and accelerate growth within our enterprise business.
The successful candidate will be passionate about career coaching and dedicated to growing the careers of their team. They will lead by example LinkedIn's values and culture, with a dedication to diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity. They will be a member of the regional Enterprise Marketing leadership team.Responsibilities
Invest in Team & Talent
- Lead and inspire the Enterprise marketing team: invest in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards and achieve career goals. Empower them to create impact internally and for the business through regular team engagement.
- Provide data-driven, open, honest and constructive, as well as fast feedback when it comes to skill gaps and training, and execute effective performance management.
- Ensure that your strategy is aligned with that of the broader team/ business and inspire your team to deliver against it.
- Lead your team with an agile mindset, focused on problem-solving through creative solutions, and thrive in an environment where growth and change are the only constants.
- Anticipate team hiring needs by regularly engaging with top, passive & diverse talent to ensure hiring pipeline and ensure speedy hiring when needs arise.
Marketing Strategy and Operational Excellence
- Identify, solution design, build the marketing strategy and support team to execute key initiatives in partnership with Sales and other x-functional partners including, but not limited to, executive engagement, ABM, content, digital marketing, research, events (virtual/hybrid/physical), gifting and sales enablement
- Where relevant, drive relationships with Sales, Sales Ops, Product, PR, Insights, Marketing, Sales Readiness, and other stakeholders to support and influence the team's cross-functional work.
- Partner closely with regional Product Marketing, Vertical, ABM, Content/Social and other regional marketing teams to unlock opportunities for leverage, scale and operational excellence.
- Elevate local and regional market and customer insights and perspectives with global marketing teams to develop global/regional/local frameworks
- Provide regular business updates to management on team, business, and customer performance and accurately forecast your revenue.
- Be an expert of the components and best practices of LinkedIn Products, LinkedIn workflows, systems, and execution.
Drive Revenue & Results
- Inspire your team and cross-functional partners to bring to life the strategy for growing and supporting our customers while achieving your marketing targets.
- Stay current on industry trends and competitive landscape to uncover opportunities that drive long-term value for customers.
- Shape and account focused engagement and event strategies.
- Ensure your team thinks "client-first", relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and customer understanding of the LinkedIn platform.
- Identify, implement and track the Key Performance Indicators to drive the focus of your team to deliver customer value and revenue growth.
- Do more with less and think globally to achieve collective goals.
Demonstrate LinkedIn Culture & Values
- Understand and be able to articulate the overall business objectives of LinkedIn and its value proposition to the advertising community.
- Consistently lead by example through our LinkedIn values and culture, creating awareness for team members through collective interactions.
- Build a culture of inclusion and belonging for your team and those around you.
- 5+ years of formal people leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience in the B2B marketing sector in Saas or related industry
Additional InformationGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- Demonstrated ability to 'own the agenda' through excellent stakeholder management and influencing capabilities.
- Proven experience building and running successful marketing teams.
- Demonstrated success in the digital, event and content marketing area.
- Strong collaborator that works well cross-functionally, across the company, and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to inspire creativity throughout the organization.
- A high degree of analytical acumen and demonstrated ability to project and assess the commercial impact of current and proposed marketing programmes.
- Experience working with both agencies and direct advertisers to provide world-class customer service to clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to C-level audience.
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.