Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google's largest Premier Partner in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google's Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve problems for some of the world's most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Our culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the Appsbroker team and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre wonderful professionals to help drive further expansion.
The programmes, projects and technologies we work with are changing the way business collaborates, communicates and makes decisions. This is a great opportunity to be part of the future model for business success. We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and rapid growth of the business.
To support an expansion in our operations and coordinate delivery across our larger customers, Appsbroker now has the requirement to recruit a number of Programme Directors to support Appsbroker 5 year scaling plan and growth within our Select Customers. We find ourselves in the enviable position of growing these accounts and delivering multiple projects at the same time with key dependencies that significantly impact individual projects. Most projects also lead to multi team engagements in phase 2 and 3 of the plan, requiring a more strategic approach to delivery.Are we looking for you?
You will have the key responsibility for leading the successful delivery of a wide range of complex solutions and transformation projects with their appointed clients. The role is highly adaptable and provides the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders across client businesses to execute on their own specific requirements.
You will show aptitude at working in agile environments, as well as coordinating internal teams against external demands while reacting to dynamic circumstances.
You are passionate about delivering value to customers and prized for going the extra mile. You're flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You're professional - fair, honest and committedRequirements
Skills that come naturally to you...
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Logical and methodical
- Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
Your key responsibilities will be...
- Leading the delivery of Cloud Transformation and adoption programmes to help deliver their strategic goals, which could include, infrastructure / data and or App modernisation, security, training, support, change and communication - This is as much about 'hearts and minds' leadership as day to day delivery. You will work closely with our customers senior leadership to prepare the ground for successful delivery through engagement, communication, influence and strategic planning
- Owning the production of an overall transformation plan with key milestones, dependencies and success criteria. Drive the activities, demonstrating exceedingly high levels of ownership and initiative to secure the planned outcomes, whilst also Identifying gaps and new opportunities.
- Accountability for the Profit and Loss for the engagements (P&L)
- Identifying and developing opportunities to deliver extensions, follow-on business.
- Engaging at a senior level with clients and partners, including with C-level executives (particularly CIO & CTO roles), to build & develop strong relationships and trust
- Ensuring that Appsbroker governance processes including management of the engagement and P&L are in place and working
- Ensuring the quality of the customer experience and engagement including broader stakeholder engagement. You'll likely be entering an environment where you're part of a bigger programme with multiple suppliers, competing business and tech requirements. And you'll need to make sure your programme understands all of those inter-dependencies.
- Work to identify interdependencies across multiple projects, sometimes working with other suppliers to keep your programmes on target and delivering value as per the plan
- Work with the project managers within your programme to ensure your delivery team are working to a high standard and delivery against key milestones and velocity targets
- Apply Appsbroker's high quality standards across all projects and areas of work and delight end-customers
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements
- Continue your professional growth and explore new and emerging Google technologies. Working closely with Google SMEs to keep abreast of the latest developments, keeping the client up to date on new features and releases that may help with their transformation journey
- Contribute in the development of a toolkit to be used by you and your peers to continually improve as a team e.g. Case Studies, template, business process improvement ideas
The Role - 80%
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you'll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things we'll need you to do:
- Orchestrate professional services, facilitate presales and delivery efforts and be used to working to a target to generate a pipeline of future work
- Work to a sales target, and a utilisation target.
- Responsible for client delivery success
- Responsible for proposition development, thought leadership, case study writing, policy development, exploration of new tech and new partnerships
- Collaborative working practices
- Demonstrate experience planning and leading technical consulting services in client facing engagements
- Demonstrate services leadership in the IT industry with experience of hiring personnel and building teams
- Develop and own relationships with key stakeholders to the "C" level within the IT industry
- Be able to show a proven record of identification and development of follow-on consultancy business opportunities within existing clients
- Have a clear understanding and practical experience of project management and managing project financials and KPI's (Prince2, Agile & MSP)
- Clear thinker who presents complex IT concepts in informative spoken and written communications in high-pressure situations
- Makes decisions in high-pressure situations and clearly communicates with stakeholders in the event of escalation
- Excellence in written communications including reports , presentations and business communications
- Excellence in the effective presentation of information and response to questions from internal and external stakeholders including 3rd party, other consultancies, and vendors
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Effectively deals with complex, political and sensitive issues with clients
The Role - 20%
- People development
- Provide input and thought leadership to the board for the ongoing development of Appsbroker