- If you care about style, love working in a team and want to be part of the Footasylum story, we have got the job for you.
- An Associate Manager role is a fantastic way of joining the business as it enables the successful applicant to work in a number of stores within the area.
- This will enable the successful applicant a perfect opportunity to work through a substantial training plan which will enable them to succeed when appointed a store.
- Providing cover throughout the designated area in managing all aspects of the day-to-day running of our stores, from administrative duties to Visual Merchandising.
- This is a mobile store manager role and gives the manager a chance to be fully operational before moving into a home store.
- It would also be suitable for someone who would like to experience life in the field or get a taste for how other stores operate.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in some of our stores within the Yorkshire area. There is an established team in place across the area and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.Skills & Experience
- Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you will need to get the job done.
- In possession of strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to both inspire and motivate their team.
- Encouraged to use their own initiative, creativity and flair in their merchandising as well as being accountable for the profitability of the branch.
- Be passionate about providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry as a whole.