We have an exciting opportunity at ARM to join an industry leading team of individuals who generate bespoke and industry first solutions and technology for the digital vertical. We are looking for a strong digital candidate who may want to move into a new vertical of media, to take a manager position as within the TechOps team. The team specifically works within the AdTech side of media, helping to create measurement strategies for clients to support in creating new technology and attribution solutions for the agency.The key areas this role would cover are:
- Supporting the Head of TechOps in managing the team's weekly work output
- Supporting role to junior members of the team
- Data visualization - leading the creation of media/performance dashboards for clients
- Digital Media - a strong understanding of digital media platforms, such as Facebook/Google/Display, which will be used to devise and implement bespoke adtech solutions created within the agency
- Measurement solutions - devising bespoke ways to track media platforms, using Tag Manager solutions, to support in advanced media targeting solutions
- Industry knowledge - understanding the digital landscape and how this will evolve over the next few months/years. Strategically planning for the removal of cookies and GDPR considerations when measuring and optimising media
- Analytical platforms - understanding of Google Analytics and how this will evolve with the introduction of GA4, allowing for smarter measurement and targeting solutions that may come from this upgrade
- Client management and support - being a point of contact for clients and the client teams to support in adhoc AdTech projects and queries
All Response Media is a leading performance media agency, providing clients with an "Unfair Competitive Advantage" since 1995, with offices in London, Leeds and Amsterdam. We plan and buy across all media channels, Digital and Offline. Our bespoke campaign measurement suite, ARMalytics®, gives us a competitive advantage and is at the core of our model.
ARM is a progressive, dynamic and rewarding media agency where you can develop your skills and build a long-term career in media. You will be a part of a fast-paced, exciting and social company culture that truly enriches employee careers.Our values
- Follow the data: Results are everything, leads to impartial data driven thinking. Facts over faith, "If it was my money."
- Pull the thread: Commercially curious to ask more "why?" - even the uncomfortable questions. Impartial entrepreneurial & commercial view to turn data into insights, good into great.
- Go the extra mile: Relentless search for mutual benefits using wider inclusive team thinking. Reject silo's and innovate together.
- Support and Include: No person is an island, we work as a collaborative team cross-media which includes training and management as well as professional and emotional support. Everyone is welcome, and everyone's opinion matters.
- 2+ years experience working in Digital Media / AdTech is a must for this role
- Google Analytics and Tag Management Solution experience is required
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (VLOOKUP's, etc.) is required
- Strong statistical skills required
- Strong communication skills
- Data visualisation experience preferred
- Media agency experience is preferred
- BSc in Maths, Statistics, or other statistical focused qualifications is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual company away day and socials - we're all about the socials!
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily and free fruits
- Private healthcare with Vitality (50% off at Virgin Gyms!)
- Life cover and income Protection
- Perkbox and free virtual wellbeing classes
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- External training and development, including LinkedIn Learning!
Here at All Response Media we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. All Response Media fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.