About the Role
Looking after accounts across FMCG
, this is a great opportunity to showcase new strategy and processes on 2 clients who are keen to test. The role will be running Paid Search
campaigns across the major UK search engines, and you'll have one direct report in the UK as well as wider team support to deliver best in class activation.What you'll be doing:
A Little Bit About You ...
- The role will involve planning and management of multiple high-profile search accounts primarily focusing on PPC
- Ensuring strategy is maintained across all areas of Google, YouTube and Bing
- Translating client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches for each of your clients.
- Development of search account opportunities; bidding, automation (use of SA360/Marin), strategy (supported by Paid Search Director) and planning in order to meet client KPIs
- Manage flow of communications with clients, including meetings, presentations and reporting
- PHD expects new and innovative solutions to be delivered for our clients and you will be expected to keep abreast of new search opportunities becoming available within the market
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for the current stage in your career, then make sure you APPLY NOW so that you don't miss out!!
- Our ideal PPC Account Manager candidate should have proven Search marketing experience within an agency or client side. Knowledge of Social channels is an advantage.
- Great client experience is essential, together with an understanding of the differing requirements needed to hit client KPIs
- Strong search planning skills, with a proven background in delivering results for clients
- Will have a natural interest in other online marketing solutions particularly Social, SEO, Display & Affiliates along with an understanding of tracking systems.
- Should be passionate and enthusiastic about what they do and not afraid to challenge concepts in order to achieve excellence
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.