TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is a division of TransPerfect - the world's leading privately-held provider of language services and technology solutions. For over 20 years, TLS has been the trusted partner for legal support services to every Am Law 200 and Global 100 law firm, as well as virtually every Fortune 500 company. Supported by over 100 offices on 6 continents, including 20+ production centers, we have established round-the-clock capabilities and can ensure accurate, specialized and timely solutions backed by second-to-none client service. In 2020 alone, TLS was recognized by Chambers, ACEDs and the New York Law Journal for its litigation support services.
The position of Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients. The successful candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be looking to fit into our dynamic, innovative and collaborative culture.Position responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understand and articulate the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of TLS' services; across Information Governance, Forensic Collection & Consulting, Early Case Assessment, E-Discovery Hosting, Data Analytics, Technology Assisted Review, Managed Review, Due Diligence and Language Services.
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to drive new revenue; within Dispute Resolution, Antitrust & Competition, M&A and Data Privacy.
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify and close new opportunities; including achieving and exceeding sales quotas, managing pipeline reporting and handling negotiations.
- Work closely with Project Management teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions as well as track and report on Key Performance Indicators to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience selling into the legal industry
- Digital Forensics, E-Discovery or VDR experience is a must
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills