Project Delivery Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
You will be responsible for managing projects within the organisation, ensuring that performance of services to clients are always met as per agreed with the contract level of service.
• Ensure the highest level of Health and Safety Standards are adhered at all times.
• Accountable for ensuring organization digital project management systems and processes are followed and signed off accordingly. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end, ensuring successful execution. Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Review bid team cost budget, deliver against margin expectations. Identify additional revenue opportunities or potential margin erosion and act accordingly
• Co-ordinate with SME's to allocate required personnel and equipment from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during the project cycle.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations according to client requirements.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members in Burnley and at site and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conduct project close out meeting and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
• Degree level in Business Studies/Engineering/Quantity Surveyor - Desirable
• Project Management qualification i.e. PRINCE2 etc... - Desirable
• Managerial experience & functional leadership
• Understanding of the field joint coating business
• Practical and technical awareness of project delivery
• Financial budgeting & cost management
• Commercial awareness & client relationship management
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Decision making and influencing
• Multi-tasking and flexibility
• Team player
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://(url removed)/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss