At Dentsu, you have the chance to develop your skills at in multiple fields. In our Paid Search team, you will support the delivery of continual improvement in client results, targets and customer satisfaction, working closely with the rest of your team. Our Social team works with the planning, reviewing and optimisation of Paid Social campaigns whilst supporting the Paid Social team in reporting and managing client accounts.A typical day
You must have
- Supports the Paid Social campaign performance against client key performance indicators
- Drives effective client relationships with accurate and timely
- performance communication
- Develops and maintains relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Reviews and manages client data to ensure optimal performance
- on all campaigns
- To accurately complete day-to-day administration of Paid Search accounts,
- Gather data to compile meaningful client reports, which offer context and insight wherever possible,
- Complete daily budget checks to ensure spending is in line with the agreed strategy,
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes.
- Respond to team and client briefs, matching the specifications in a timely manner,
- Provide response to client and client service contacts within agreed time scales.
- To learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technology
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
Perks and benefits
- A keen interest in the internet and marketing.
- Worked competently with Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Professional Skills:
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Effective when working as part of a team
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Health cover
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- Social events