Juice is delighted to be working with a global organisation who are looking for a Systems Developer to work on a full time contract for up to 12 months.
This is a fully remote role.
The Systems Accountant will work closely with the finance department and other key stakeholders across the business to assist with the development and continuous improvement of their new finance system.Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- First line support for queries.
- Maintaining the consolidation and reporting system
- Identifying improvements to the financial system
- Using a proactive approach to developing solutions in the system.
- Support the wider team managing SAP systems.
- Assist in maintaining a robust change control process.
- Support access security requests.
- to support the user community at key reporting times.
- Overseeing the SAP finance-related metadata.
- Streamlining BAU processes
- To support the user community, particularly at key reporting times.
- Have a finance qualification (full/part qualified) or be qualified by experience
- Experience of working with a range of finance systems
- Experience of working with financial consolidation systems
- Strong IT skills (SAP and MS Office including Excel)
- Accounting qualification and experience
- Communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical abilities
- Organisational and prioritisation skill
This fantastic role comes with a competitive salary and is accompanied with an excellent benefits package which includes: remote working, free parking, casual dress, on site gym to name but a few.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting project and would like to be considered, please apply today!