We have an Amazing opportunity for Registered Surgical Ward Nurses.
Paying £400 per day!!!
At CPL we have an amazing opportunity for a surgical nurse confident and comfortable working in a hospital setting.
This role is based in LRI primarily working with patients following surgery specialisms, gynaecology, pain management, orthopaedics, general surgery etc.
The role will be on going next year. Successful applicants are able to schedule themselves into work months in advance using their dedicated app so you can better plan your personal life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* Person requirements Registered Nurse with full NMC registration. A minimum of one year post-registration Surgical ward experience. Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
* Previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic and/or general experience
* Evidence of continuing professional development,
* Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
* Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
* Responsible for delivering pre and post-operative care to the range of surgical specialities that are cared for.
* NMC Registered
* Minimum of 1 years NHS experience
* Previous experience of working within a surgical ward
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
* Experience caring for Interventional Cardiology and Cardiothoracic patients
This role commences 10th January 2022, so if you are interested please get in contact:
CPL also pay referral fees for successful candidates shared with us for this role