We are looking for a JUNIOR IT ENGINEER
to join our client, a construction and materials organisation for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will be able to " provide tactical support to the business to ensure satisfactory performance of The OPA's IT infrastructure. Resolving user's issues, delivering improvements to the system in line with the IT Strategy as directed by the IT Manager."
You'll also be entitled to great benefits with Office Angels, you are entitled to amazing benefits including: Holiday Pay*,discounts
at numerous high street retailers, eye care vouchers
and so much more! We also provide our temps with the platform 'Able Futures'
- Mental health support for people in work. With direct access to healthcare professionals and specialist support, enabling temps to take control of their mental health.
Type of Role: Temporary - up to 12 weeks
Role: Junior IT Engineer
Company Type/Industry: Construction and Materials
Schedule: Hours/Days: Full Time - Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:30
Start Date: ASAP
Location: GarelochheadPay Rate: 12-14ph
- The administration and maintenance of group infrastructure, business systems, and IT related services. Directing and managing internal support for personnel and/or external outsourced service providers as necessary.
- Support the IT Manager in planning and implementing additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting group infrastructure.
- Liaise with third party software/hardware suppliers or maintenance suppliers as necessary.
- Support the IT Manager to ensure IT-related purchases are procured cost effectively, whilst meeting quality standards and specifications as required by the business.
- To act as the escalation, point for the outsourced 1st Line Helpdesk.
- To manage the ordering, configuration, and deployment of end-user IT hardware.
- To carry out additional projects or activities as assigned by the IT Manager.
- A relevant IT qualification or qualified by experience is essential.
- Qualified by experience is recognised to be 3-5 years or over in an IT senior Desktop role
- Able to demonstrate experience in a wide range of IT services to an organisation.
- Good understanding of cloud services Office365 and Azure
- Good understanding of Exchange Online
- Preferable working knowledge of SharePoint Online
- Extensive experience with Windows OS (10) and MS Server OS (2012R2/2016)
- Mobile device management experience Microsoft Intune
- Experience with AD, DNS, GPO, File systems, Certificates
- Desktop / Laptop builds
- Endpoint Security
- Good work Ethic
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.