Temporary Management Accountant role dealing with month-end reporting, forecasting and providing commercial input to the Divisional and Operations managers in the Leisure and Sport industry.Client Details
Our Client is based in the Leisure and Sport industry in Milton Keynes and they are looking for a skilled Temporary Management accountant to join their business. This company is a household, worldwide known company Description
Working in Milton Keynes, the main duties as a Temporary Management Accountant for our client would be:
- Work closely with Divisional Directors and wider Operations team, to develop an understanding of key business issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Present monthly figures with commentary, to highlight key variances to Budget / Forecast. Develop a good understanding of contracts' financial performance and support the management team with areas for improvement.
- Work with the FC and A/P team to look for areas of improvement in reporting processes including "right first time" processing.
- Work with Finance team and Operations to develop margin reports and operational reports to enable operations to deliver on their plans.
- To provide forecast/updates regarding weekly performance of business to FD and CEO to ensure "no surprises"
- Annual Budget preparation
- Provide assistance/support with pricing of new business bids / re-bids
- To work closely with the Pricing Manager to ensure correct revenue accounting for all contracts
- Provide necessary documentation to support the annual audit and work closely with auditors to ensure their full understanding of financial processes and reported results.
A successful candidate for this role of a Temporary Management Accountant would would have the following:
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients and throughout the business
- Able to manage a fluctuating workload
- Extensive knowledge of Finance systems and spreadsheets
- Part Qualified in AAT, ACCA or CIMA or studying towards it
- Competitive salary
- Based in Milton Keynes
- Working in the Leisure and Sport industry
- Role as a Management Accountant