Are you a communications professional seeking a new opportunity? If so, then you may be interested in this vacancy. This is a fantastic interim opportunity a large public sector transport organisation as a communications executive
In this role as a communications executive, you will support the development, delivery and management of the employee communications channels, programmes and campaigns to support delivery of strategic projects and priorities.
Furthermore, as a communications executive, you will be accountable for the measurement of these channels and campaigns to ensure continuous improvement and understanding of impact of communication and engagement. To measure this, you will use customer feedback and insights to, ultimately, improve the business performance.Knowledge:
Skills and Experience:
- Effective employee communications techniques and delivery across the full range of face-to-face, digital (including social media), print and broadcast communication channels
- Able to identify communications opportunities, providing practical and proactive communications guidance and support to address business and operational issues in a customer-facing environment
- Writing and editorial styles across a wide-range of different channels, media and environments
- Skilled writer, with proven ability and adept at producing clear, creative and high quality content and messaging
- Competent with management of industry standard digital platforms and software systems for internal communications
- Communication skills - highly effective written and presentation skills
- Proven track record of creating, implementing, tracking and evaluating creative and effective employee communications and engagement plans
If you are a communications professional seeking a new opportunity, apply now!Please note - due to the volume of responses, I can only accept he candidates that meet all of the criteria. Therefore, please accept my apologies if this role is not directly relevant to you.