The large Not For Profit organisation is lClient Details
A large, well established Not For Profit organisation in London. DescriptionThe Main Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant Accounts Payable:
- Reviewing and processing requests for payments
- Acting as the primary point of contact between the Organisation and its finance stakeholder
Financial Transactions Processing and Reporting:
- Invoicing and receipting revenue
- Reviewing the monthly VAT receivable report
ProfileThe successful Finance Assistant:
- Reconciling all income and expense
- Preparing the budget monitoring report showing the budget available
- Preparing the yearly and monthly profit and loss statement and ensuring the accuracy against the weekly financial report
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- At least five years of relevant professional experience in financial accounting, analysis and reporting, and administration.
- Secondary education to university entrance standard preferably in finance/accounting. Part or full professional qualification (CPA, CA or CIMA) will be highly desirable.
- Experience in using a financial system will be advantageous including SAP Financial Module.
- A unique and exciting opportunity to work for a large, well established Not For Profit organisation as a Finance Assistant.
- Circa £28,000
- 1 Year (Full Time) Fixed Term Contract