This is a rare opportunity to join the core team of On Purpose, a well-respected and growing social enterprise, to work on our London Associate Programme.About On Purpose
On Purpose is a unique community of people who are using their careers to create positive social and environmental impact.
We develop people who put purpose before profit, and who will help bring about an economy that works for all - an economy that is equitable and sustainable for the long-term.
Our Associate Programme will celebrate its twelfth year in 2022. Running twice a year, the year-long programme works with a select group of high-potential career changers from a range of professional backgrounds, matching them to work with purpose led organisations, and supporting them through inspiring learning and development.
On Purpose operates as a social enterprise. We are a member of Social Enterprise UK, a founding UK B Corp, and a London Living Wage employer. We are based in London, near London Bridge, with offices in Paris and Berlin.
Working here puts you at the heart of an inspiring mix of people and organisations working to create positive change.Scope of role
The Programme Delivery Manager will support the running of our year long programme that develops people to become leaders in the impact economy. As a member of the team, the Programme Delivery Manager will have the rare and exciting opportunity to gain access to the training and development we provide our Associates, helping them to grow as leaders. This role has the following primary responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Programme Delivery to design and plan the On Purpose training programme
- Contributing to design and delivery of training sessions run by the On Purpose core team
- Leading induction planning and logistics, and supporting on induction design and delivery for new Associates
- Managing the recruitment and coordination of On Purpose trainers, and supporting on this for coaches and mentors
- Being the main point of contact for Associates on week to week matters
- Having oversight of the organisation and logistics of all Associate events
- Screening applications and helping to lead interviews for potential Associates
- Lead work on impact measurement for On Purpose London office as well as supporting on this internationally
- Support on the logistics and running of the Associate residential weekend
- Providing day-to-day management for the On Purpose London office - acting as first point of contact for office-related activities.
- Working with Marketing Coordinator to run and manage community events.
Like all members of the On Purpose team, you will contribute to wider strategic initiatives, and have the opportunity to work in collaboration with On Purpose team members in our other cities. We are a very inclusive organisation and people at all stages of their career and length of service at On Purpose are asked their opinions and encouraged to share ideas.
This role will work with the whole team but will work most closely with and be managed by the Head of Programme Delivery. The role will also work closely with the Programme Coordinator and may include some management of their work depending on skill set and preference.Skills profile
- Genuine interest in using business for good and belief in our mission
- Practical problem solver with a pragmatic approach and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and connections within and beyond On Purpose's community
- Organised but flexible approach, with ability to adjust plans to emerging demands
- Analytical skills & interest in using data to drive improvements
- Comfortable delivering training and facilitating groups
- Experience of or interest in training and developing others
- A strong desire to learn, improve and grow through working in this role
We are a community that welcomes diversity in all forms, through different professional and personal backgrounds, and encourages applications from anyone who's passionate about purpose-led work irrespective of previous experience.Remuneration, benefits and holidays
We care about everyone we work with and thus have high aspirations for what we'll each get out of working at On Purpose. We want our time working together to be challenging and rewarding as well as fun and enjoyable.
This is a full-time position with a salary in the region of £24,000-£28,000, dependent on experience.
Other benefits include:
- The chance to work at a genuinely purpose-first organisation, that strives to drive a fundamental shift from profit to purpose, creating an economy that serves the wellbeing of all
- A trusting, collaborative and flexible working environment
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer's contribution
- A £750 personalised learning budget to help you grow and develop, access to the rolling-programme of top-quality events and training we offer to our Associates and wider community
- The opportunity to volunteer with causes you care about
- Organisation-wide offsites with team members from across our London, Paris and Berlin offices
- A 25-day holiday allowance, plus UK bank holidays and your birthday!
To apply, please click the link below where you will be asked to answer questions about your interest in and fit for the role, upload your CV, and share your contact details.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday 27th January.
If you are successful, you will be invited to a video interview on w/c 31st January and we would like the successful candidate to start in late March.