Job Role; Assistant Accountant - Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA / AAT - full study support offered
Location; Hyde - on site car parking
Salary; c £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on level of Qualification / depth of experience
With my Client I am looking to appoint a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant - you will be a Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA / AAT and be committed to your career in Finance and Accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Director the role of Assistant Accountant is a hands on one in a small Finance team.
The role will require the completion of a range of tasks on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly and Annual basis - including;
- Annual Preparation of Audit - work to eventually take control of initial Audit process
- Assist with preparation of Annual Budget and Costing Data
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT return - plus submission to HMRC
- Assist with preparation of a range of Balance Sheet Reconciliations - again working to eventually take control
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts pack including Accounts up to and including Trial Balance / Profit and Loss etc.
- Work across a range of Financial Leger Transactions including Payment Runs
Our Client is in the process of developing new Finance Systems and Processes - so we need to appoint an Assistant Accountant who is flexible and pragmatic in approach!
To apply for the Assistant Accountant - Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA or AAT please initially email your cv
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - PART QUALIFIED ACCA / CIMA or AAT role.