HRGO are currently looking for an Assistant Cleaning Manager to work at a retail outlet in York on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will be reporting directly to the cleaning Manager and working weekly 45 hours 5 days over 7 on a rolling rota between the hours of 06.00-21.00 - working 2 weekends a month opposite the onsite team leaders.
It will also involve cleaning duties such as:-
- 1. Maintain and monitor cleaning standards in line with KPI's.
2. Manage the team providing guidance, support and specialist expertise to the team.
3. Implement change, new ideas and challenge current operating procedures implementing best practice across the structure.
4. Ensure the team are tasked efficiently and effectively maximising resource at peak times matching rotas to operational demands.
5. Assist manager with effective budget management, continually reviewing all factors affecting the operation including agency staff, staff payroll, uniforms etc.
6. Provide a high focus on Customer Service ensuring that the team courteously communicate with members of the public, retailers and our client at all times.
7. To ensure the necessary internal site quality audits are undertaken and provide a detailed action plan and manage any non-compliance.
8. Understand client requirements providing solutions to meet and exceed needs and contribute to achieving the customers' objectives.
9. Manage excellent relationships with our client, our suppliers and other partners.
10. Ensure all site related risk assessments are continually monitored, reviewed and updated as necessary.
11. Ensure the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of the site services delivery and increasingly added value to both the business and our client.
12. Ensure all staff is fully trained to adhere to Health and Safety legislation at all times, proactive supervision in the ongoing use of PPE as necessary, ensure all risk assessments are in place and adhered to..
The right candidate should have the following skills/experiences/qualifications:-
- OSH Managing safely,
- BICSc Accreditation - LBICS - Assessor Trainer,
- Excellent client / relationship building skills,
- Operationally comfortable working in high foot fall customer environment,
- Previous Retail shopping center cleaning experience,
- Excellent Staff team building experience