We're currently looking for an immediately available interim professional to join a large Bath-based orgaisation on a 3-6 month assignment. The role will be adhering to remote-working guidelines at the moment, with the view to have the person on site 3 days a week moving forward.
The interim Management Accountant sits within a large entity of the group, reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance. The role is available due to a recent resignation and the hiring process occurring as a result. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Divisional business leaders to develop and build robust financial forecasts and budgets
- Playing a leading role in variance analyse and commentary writing, producing concise reports used for senior management
- Identifying and tracking key financial and operational performance trends, and working with business managers to identify opportunities and corrective actions
- Developing strong, trusting relationships with Senior Management to provide decision-making, guided by detailed analysis within all areas of the business unit
- Developing robust processes to mitigate business risk and provide commercial assurance
- Managing and mentoring your direct report, developing their technical and commercial capability
The day rate will sit within IR35, and is being pitched between £250-300 per day (although there is some flexibility beyond that).
If you'd like more information please contact Giles directly on . You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.