DBS Check Required:
Yes (can be gained via Excell Supply if necessary)
Excell-Supply are working with numerous schools and are actively looking for Primary School Catch up intervention assistant for day to day, short term, long term, part time and full time positions.
This is a new role in school and is an excellent opportunity for a practitioner with experience of delivering interventions across Key Stage 2 or Foundation Phase on either a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis or a group basis
The successful applicant will work closely alongside the class teachers in school to report back regarding pupil progress. This is a great opportune for Newly Qualified Teachers who wish to gain further experience are welcome to apply and of course Experienced teaching assistant or classroom teacher. We right candidate will have a genuine passion for the development of each child in your care providing an inclusive environment where all can learn, and all are encouraged to meet their full potential. Be able to respect the school ethos and get involved with school life. Have experience of teaching and supporting children in KS2 Be confident planning interventions and tracking progress alongside the main class teacher.
Does this sound like you? Whether that's full time, part time or one day a week. Supply work is very flexible and can fit around your busy lifestyle. Excell Supply have been established in North Wales for 9 years and have great relationships with the schools across North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire. If you join Excell Supply you will have a great team to support you in your roles. The Excell Team is made up of Teachers, Ta's, Educational advisor's and account managers with years of experiences and knowledge of education and they are more than happy to share best practice in order for you to learn and grow as educational professionals.Responsibilities and requirements
What to expect from Excell-Supply
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children and in particular in foundation phase.
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- High expectations of children's achievement.
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral?
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.