SRM are currently partnering with a well-known business in Hertfordshire. We are urgently seeking a Qualified Accountant with experience of Group Consolidation. This is an interim role for a period of 3-6 Months with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right individual;.
As Group Consolidations Manager, you will be responsible for the production of Group consolidated accounts, management reports whilst developing and improving internal systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Deliver Group consolidation reports for half year and year-end financial reporting purposes. · Consolidation of multi-currency entities.
· Review and challenge business unit half year and year-end financial submissions.
· Produce Group monthly flash results, management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
· Partner with the CFO, Finance Director and different business units to understand the consolidated financials and provide insightful and accurate analysis
· Manage the Group month end process · Support FP&A and the wider Finance teams i.e., helping to develop models and templates to load financial and non-financial data for reported actual, forecast, budgeted and projected data.
· Liaise with IT / Systems to ensure processes are robust and streamlined; utilising automation as much as possible.
· Proactively managing the relationship with the Auditors. Skills and Experience
· Technically capable qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, or equivalent) with proven Group consolidation experience in a plc environment (preferred).
· Strong technical IFRS experience.
· Excellent communication skills, confident presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders, providing technical and commercial support, comfortable challenging senior leaders of the business.
Strong controls mindset and background and an ability to identify and commercially assess risk