Senior Finance Partner - Leeds - 12 Month Contract - £23.45 p/hour (PAYE)
ARM are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Finance Partner for their client working within the healthcare industry
As a Senior Finance Partner you will be providing support to a range of budget holders and have previous Management Accountant or Business Partnering experience.
- Reporting robust and accurate financial information adhering to regular financial cycle of processing and reporting (including month end forecasts & annual budgets)
- Advise and support budget holders on allocation of risk, driving quality and efficiency
- Analysis of transactions, costing and modelling, & reporting variances including budgets vs actuals
- Presenting, interpreting and explaining complex financial information and concepts to a range of financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with financial standards, audit requirements and corporate governance
- Previous experience working within a management accounting or financial partnering role involving reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to create and present financial reports to a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Qualified or part qualified accountant is ideal
- Expert knowledge of VAT rules
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.