Purchase Ledger Assistant - Temporary to Permanent Locations - Central Southampton - Rate of pay £9.00 to £9.50 per hour DOE
Our client are specialist in providing a high quality service of property repair projects, with offices in Central Southampton and Devon. They deliver an extensive range of building repair projects for both Domestic and Commercial clients.
This is an exciting time to join their Finance Team providing them with day to day support initially starting on a temporary basis but for the right individual it could lead into a permanent opportunity.Duties:
- Providing daily support to the Finance Manager
- Data entry - attention to detail is key
- Matching and coding of invoices
- Sending supplier payment remittances
- Reconciling expenses ready for payment
- Resolving purchase ledger queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and review open purchase orders
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
- Adhering to the company's core objectives
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls & taking messages when needed
- Signing up contractors to our clients internal system
- Previous purchase ledger experience preferred but not essential
- Xero experience advantageous
- Have a warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Office Packages
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm - Great location and easy to reach by public transport.