RK Finance, Accounting and Business Support are currently recruiting for several finance positions. We are delighted to be working with one of the leading business providers to the NHS.
These roles are offered on a temporary basis for approximately 3-6 months with the opportunity to be offered a permanent role at the end of the contract.
There are several different roles available for these - the majority of these are 90% work from home with having to come into the office now and then with a couple of other roles being full time in their Wakefield Offices.
A DBS check is required for these roles.These roles come with the following benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
- Working with one of the leading suppliers to the NHS
- To act as a point of contact for clients in order to resolve internal/external and queries.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Keep own knowledge of procedures up to date.
- Respond to, and resolve queries, taking action as appropriate and identify any preventative measures.
- Ensure that agreed timescales are adhered to.
- DBS Check
- Previous experience in a Finance Environment
- Accounting Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to Detail