New opportunity to work with a global provider of portfolio management and fund services in Central London.
Would you like the chance to become part of a leading firm with net assets of 140bn and a consistently growing portfolio?
Would you like the opportunity to train in a supportive environment and become ACCA/CIMA qualified within an accredited and recognised firm?
You will be responsible for the needs of a diverse portfolio of clients with top tier funds across either private equity or real estate. This will include:
- Preparing complete management accounts with supporting documentation
- Preparing key calculations such as loan interest, management fees and deferred transactions
- Preparing and posting journals for all accounting transactions
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing bank payments and preparing the related checks and support
- Preparing quarterly investor reports
- Preparing the VAT returns
- Minimum 1 year of Accounting experience
- Part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA or AAT Qualified
- A degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- This role requires full UK working rights and cannot support visas
Use the link to the right and ensure you include a recently updated CV, your expected salary and your notice period.