Director of Finance
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working with one of the most successful business in the County that currently have exciting plans to grow further, and as such, require a new Director of Finance to oversee the effective operation of the accounting and financial activities within the Group.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer,
one of the key objectives will be to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and guidance as required by the Board and other stakeholders.Key Accountabilities:
Remuneration and Reward:
- Oversee financial operations of the group and support the CEO with commercial decisions to drive margin improvement.
- Manage and ensure adequate training is provided to accounting personnel.
- Attend Board meetings and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the Board where required.
- Review and agree on budgets in accordance with the requirements of company departments.
- Work with the Director of Facilities to ensure ongoing projects are completed within financial forecasts.
- Develop annual financial plans and projections for the company that remain within banking covenants and monitor KPIs.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on potential new business initiatives.
- Oversee the weekly payroll function and the work of the Payroll Manager.
- Review and sign-off monthly payroll.
- To review and approve any financials for tendering.
- Attend monthly operations meetings to present and discuss key financial themes affecting the operational side of the business.
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders (Bankers, Auditors and Legal advisers, for example).
- To manage and have overall responsibility for the finance team along with key systems and processes.
- Manage ad-hoc projects on behalf of the Board and work with key Department Heads where required.
- Take ownership of rental contracts and manage review dates.
- To perform any other related duties that may arise from time to time to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
For further information on this exciting new Director of Finance position, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers
- Based salary of circa £130,000 dependant on skills and experience.
- Excellent benefits package and company pension.