ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - WETHERBY
We excited to be recruiting for a Leading, worldwide manufacturer based in Wetherby. Due to continued growth our client is looking to welcome an Assistant Account to join their passionate and highly experienced team! Salary:
£26,000 Working Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm. Early finish on FridaysRole Responsibilities:
As an Assistant Accountant you will provide support to the Financial Manager and Sales Team by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Update financial data in databases, ensuring that all information is accurate
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist with accounting projects
- Liaise with the sales team to assist customers
- Book orders, ensure for accuracy
- Assist with inventory management and communication of inventory levels with sales team
- Liaise with warehouse & assemble team
- Sales Leger Administration, including entering new customers on to the database, raising sales orders, proforma invoices and final tax invoices
- Raise purchase orders to suppliers
- Coordinate with shipping, couriers, and freight forwarders
- Receive and book supplier invoices & reconcile with purchase orders
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Perform payment cycles
- Proven experience of working within a similar role
- Minimum AAT Level 3 qualification
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Experience of foreign currency transactions is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Sage 50)
..... contact Emily Richardson
We receive multiple applications for each role and we do our very best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know that your application is unsuccessful, let you know that we are adding you to our database for future roles or we will contact you to discuss the role applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week it is likely you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.