I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client, who are a market leading specialist recruitment agency, located in Altrincham.
My client recruitments various roles from Admin staff to IT/Digital professionals for their public sector client, and they now require 2 x Junior recruitment resourcers to join the business on a 3-month temporary basis, then if successful will lead to permanent positions. These are temp to perm opportunities.
My client is looking to pay the successful candidate £18,000, plus a bonus of £100 per placement (top Junior recruitment resourcer was paid £1300 (13 placements) in bonus in just one month after just 5 months in the job in the latest payroll run).
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with a one-hour lunch break making a 37.5-hour week. Limited free parking is also available.
It is essential you will have some telephone / customer service / administration experience, my client has advised full in-house training will be provided for the successful candidates.
My client is looking to start the successful candidate ASAP as they have an upcoming project to recruit for 25 administration candidates (that is £2500 in bonus to be earned!) which is a great recruitment drive to get you started in the role.Duties to include:
- Resourcer to match potential candidates to the job requirements from sources such as, Jobsite, Reed, our own database, or records showing previous candidates.
- Candidates to be registered on secure recruitment database, qualified and initial compliance documents requested prior to any interview requests.
- Details of the candidate to be logged against the job number on the in-house system.
- Candidates CV's need to be checked for 10 years of correct dates, spelling and presentation then transferred to my clients CV template and sent to the Business Manager responsible for the role. The Business Manager will then check the suitability and send to the end client.
- Interview arrangements to be made and logged on the in-house system once compliance has been met.
- It is the Resourcer's responsibility to obtain suitable references going back 3 years.
- The resourcer will advise the successful applicant of start times and directions if they have not worked there before.
- The resourcer will conduct an end of first week call to check how the applicant is settling in.
- Contract extensions - The resourcer will contact the contractor with the offer of an extension where required.
This is a great opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply online. I look forward to your application.